Whoolilicious & Armatronix

Hi everyone-

This is a quick reminder that Whoolilicious and Armatronix will be
playing this Saturday night, October 12th at Sweet Springs Saloon in Los
Osos, California.

I'm really excited about this gig; John Whooley does some really sick
drum & bass stylings using only his voice, a microphone, and a couple of
loopers and effects pedals.  It's a real treat to be hosting him - he
blew me away when I caught his act in Santa Cruz.  He'll be playing at
the Knitting Factory's Alterknit Lounge in L.A. tonight (Friday, Oct
11th).

Armatronix will kick off Saturday night's show starting at 9:30 p.m.

Hope to see you there,

-Hans