Re: piezo film transducers

am 10.10.2002 20:34 Uhr schrieb Jonathan El-Bizri unter
ssrndpty@hotmail.com:

> Group buy anyone?
>
> bIz

Iīd be interested in groupbuy, but i live in germany(which should be no
problem). Plus I still couldnīt find out, which one or if thereīs a piezo
for my purposes (acoustic instruments like double bass and arabian
lute).But
anyway i want to check this out.
Carsten