Re: Plugzilla-Any looping potential here?

At 1:17 AM -0700 10/13/02, Mark Sottilaro wrote:
>I foresee a world where our processors are like our personal  computers:
>Blank.  We chose what they become.

Eventide Orville is pretty much there today. There is some "sweat equity"
involved in gluing the DSP parts together, but if you want a very capable
tabula rasa, this is the device.

>And we wear silver suits  and eat all our meals in pill form...

Yeah, but my personal helicopter is in the shop, and my hovercraft is full
of eels.

Chris

--
 http://www.xfade.com/ | In theory, there is no difference between