SV: FCB1010 question

But you can configure a certain pad to send on another midi channel. I'm
using this trick to set up a couple of banks for controlling the
Repeater on midi channel 8 (note numbers by "virtual" pad number 10) and
some other banks to control the EDP on midi channel 2. One expression
pedal is set to ch 2 (EDP) and the other to ch 8 (Repeater).

Best wishes

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.fuzz.se