RE: gig calendar

--- MIKO <m-i-k-o@attbi.com> wrote:
> Kim- what is Violacea.com?  And why are the
> sub-domains names after poisons
> one uses to murder?

It sounds cooler than using different flavors of
pudding.

> Also note the traceroute below.  It was never my
> understanding that you were
> located in DC.  I'll go double check though...

Before taking on his current assignment, Agent Flint
was in charge of tape loops in the Nixon White House.
It was there that he invented the UNDO function.

During the Carter administration, Agent Flint
escaped by hot air balloon to East Germany, where
he took the name Matthias Grob & set up a front
company called Oberheim. Funds from this activity
were channelled to The RNC and helped elect Ronald
Reagan to the White House.

Flint's ultimate goal is to make America's youth
as loopy as Dan Quayle.

John

=====
John Tidwell