From: Louie Angulo <laab2000us@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 07:33:15 -0700 (PDT)
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: re: FCB1010 question

Re:
Re: As far as i know with the Behringer FCB1010 you can
Re: send MIDI comands to 5 different MIDI chanels
Re: simultaneously and 2 diferent CCs.
Re: cheers
Re: Louie
Re:
Re: > Hey there,
Re: >
Re: > Thanks for the info.
Re: >
Re: > I'm sorry to say that I accidentally trashed the
Re: > message that Per Boysen sent in
Re: > response to your posting.  It is possible that his
Re: > message answers the question I'm
Re: > posing below.  Is it possible for anyone to pass
Re: > that along again?
Re: >
Re: > Can I ask for clarification on something you wrote?
Re: > Where you mention "The 1010 is
Re: > seriously limited to using only one midi channel,
Re: > period." does this mean that each
Re: > bank will only talk to one channel?   If I
Re: > understand this is correctly, I would have to
Re: > assign one bank to each unit.
Re: >
Re: > Also,
Re: >
Re: > I don't think any of the units I'm presently using
Re: > have what you described as "fixed
Re: > midi commands on a single channel."   I'm
Re: > interpreting what you've written to mean
Re: > that the units being controlled (in your case a
Re: > Repeater and Behringer effects box),
Re: > have particular functions assigned to occur when a
Re: > cc message is received on a
Re: > specific channel - when the Repeater receives cc 55
Re: > on midi channel one, it does
Re: > something different than if it receives cc 55 on
Re: > channel two.  If this is correct, I'm out
Re: > of the woods on that one.  So far, I've been able to
Re: > assign a particular midi channel to
Re: > each device (Boss effects unit receives on channel 1
Re: > and the JamMan on channel 2).
Re: > Each unit allows me to dictate which midi channel it
Re: > will accept messages from.  If I
Re: > want a pedal to control only one box, I program what
Re: > ever cc message I want to be
Re: > sent on to the specific unit on it's channel.  On
Re: > the other channels I send ghost
Re: > messages (either 00 or 128) depending on how that
Re: > unit is numbered.  Is this
Re: > making sense or am I missing your point?
Re: >
Re: > On the other hand, if the EDP has midi functions
Re: > which are configured the way I've
Re: > understood your Repeater and Behringer effects box,
Re: > I'm dead meat...  I don't think
Re: > that's the case though.  I think the EDP takes only
Re: > commands on a particular channel
Re: > (which I am able to dictate).
Re: >
Re: >
Re: >
Re: >
Re: > Thanks,
Re: >
Re: > mb
Re: >
Re: > Re:
Re: >
Re: > --
Re: >
Re: __________________________________________________________
Re: > Sign-up for your own FREE Personalized E-mail at
Re: > Mail.com
Re: > http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup
Re: >
Re:
Re:
Re: =====
Re:
Re:
Re: Do you Yahoo!?
Re: Faith Hill - Exclusive Performances, Videos & More
Re: http://faith.yahoo.com
Re:
Re:

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup