Re: innocent pleasures: was recommended listening/frisell

In a message dated 10/16/02 2:57:02 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Hedewa7@aol.com writes:

have i mentioned neil young?

I never woulda thunk that..WOW & Cool..but you also blew me away in Philly back in 98 i think it was when u actually sang and did a hendrix tune ( cant recall the exact name of the tune...but it was an axis bold as love tune..."just want to talk to you" )...the best thing that ever woke up that sleepy UPENN crowd IMHO and the most surprising and satisfying turn in a live performance I ever saw.

Warmest Regards,
John Price/ "AKASH"
"The World's Most Erotic Band"
http://www.akashmusic.com
http://www.mp3.com/akashmusic
"Remember To Always Kill Your Expectations"