Date:Wed, 16 Oct 2002 01:23:47 +0200
From:"Per Boysen" <per@boysen.se>
To:Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject:SV: FCB1010 question

But you can configure a certain pad to send on another midi
channel. I'm
using this trick to set up a couple of banks for controlling
the Repeater on midi channel 8 (note numbers by "virtual" pad
number 10) and some other banks to control the EDP on midi
channel 2. One
expression pedal is set to ch 2 (EDP) and the other to ch 8
(Repeater).

Best wishes

Per Boysen