AES loopage

I can only assume the person looping in quad in the Eventide booth at
the AES show last week is reading this. Regardless, that was a clear
highlight for me. It was like entering another large world inside
that tiny cubicle.

I was also quite surprised by what I got from someone trying out the
Roland V-Bass. Anyone here using that and have anything to say about
it? I am particularly interested in a couple rumors, that the pitch
shifting is not very clean and that you cannot set up entirely
different sounds for each string. The totally retuned sounds I heard
seemed pretty good, and I didn't think to ask my second question due
to that strange affliction called Showheimer Disease...