Ah, first lot of new CDs has arrived...

...just taken delivery of the limited edition free CD that's available to
anyone advance ordering my new album, 'Not Dancing For Chicken' - the
freebie one contains lots of EDP-mangling/glitchy stuff and a couple of
huge
long ambient tracks. If you're interested in any of that, the release date
is 24th October, so you've got to order it before then to qualify... All
the
details are on my site... :o)

Thanks to all those of you who've already  ordered it - it's always fun to
see names I recognise when those emails come through from my web-sales
guy... :o)

cheers

Steve
www.steve-lawson.co.uk