RE: new date for Christensen/Watts/Tan/Chestnut

okay guys, my bad re: the lack of location info.  it was late & looper's-d
is just about the only non-locals on my list.

it's the Middlebury College Center for the Arts Concert Hall in
Middlebury, VT.

re: the pop-up - this is a surprise to me.  i've never seen anything when
i copy in my work account.  steve, could you tell me (privately) what the
p.u. was and i can try to figure out how to make it go away.  sorry for
the annoyance.

m.c.

Visit Big Heavy World at http://www.bigheavyworld.com,
Vermont's music 24/7.

Express yourself with a super cool email address from BigMailBox.com.
Hundreds of choices. It's free!
http://www.bigmailbox.com