From: SRice <srice44@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 13:41:59 -0700 (PDT)
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: re:  Feedback on the FCB 1010

Re:
Re: Ok, I was wrong.  I WAS WRONG!!!  The FCB1010 can support
Re: multiple midi channels at once.  There goes my record of
Re: infallibility...
Re:
Re: I apologize to anyone I misled or confused.
Re:
Re: I'll comment that for my purposes, the implementation is not
Re: useful though.  The 1010 has two pedals capable of sending cc
Re: commands.  The Repeater has many features which require cc, and
Re:
Re: my effects box uses only cc.  I would need to dedicate of the
Re: the 1010 expression pedals to one box, in all 10 banks, which
Re: isn't practical for me.  I can  imagine that for changing two
Re: devices simultaneously it could be good.
Re:
Re: One of the reasons I'm pursuing a dedicated midi
Re: cc controller...
Re:
Re:
Re: Time to eat some crow,
Re: Steve
Re:
Re:
Re:
Re: Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 09:20:20 -0500
Re: From: "michael b" <ninertriplezero@email.com>
Re: To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Re: Subject: Feedback on the FCB 1010
Re:
Re:
Re: To all and any concerned,
Re:
Re: Here's the rather lenghty and detailed response I got from the
Re: support people involved
Re: with the FCB 1010.  It looks good for my intents and purposes.
Re:
Re: I hope this is useful to
Re: others interested in the unit.
Re:
Re: ....
Re:
Re: Do you Yahoo!?
Re: Faith Hill - Exclusive Performances, Videos & More
Re: http://faith.yahoo.com
Re:
Re:

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup