Re: Posting Radio Show Playlists on LD

On Monday, October 21, 2002, at 02:07 AM, Bill Fox wrote:

>  I beg to differ.  I have been posting playlists here with Kim's
> permission for
> years.

I apologise. My previous mail filters somehow moved your postings
advertising EMUSIC to my main folder....(along with a hell of a lot of
spam)... I've been trying to fight spam on my system for ages....

Since I reinstalled OSX10.2, the filters are new, and I suddenly saw
your posts in the LD folder... and automatically saw red.

Sorry :)

--
Stuart Wyatt (Solo String Project) - http://SoloString.com