Re: repeater analysis project underway, informally...

On Sunday, October 20, 2002, at 06:06 PM, Chris Roberts wrote:

>  I've got the files... :) Questions, where can I look at the specs for
> the
> Repeater (ie. number of tracks, etc), and is there a electronic version
> of the manual available?

The manual is available in PDF form at
http://www.electrixpro.com/files/pdf/manual_repeater_E.pdf

If you are any good at reverse engineering, the OS1.1 upgrade is at
http://www.electrixpro.com/files/sw/repeater_os11.zip

Re: internal specs, it is closed source, however, Electrix did say that
they would be releasing file specs for the Repeater. They have yet to
do this. Check out the forum at the electrix site - there are a few
other people who have tinkered with the Repeaters file format.

--
Stuart Wyatt (Solo String Project) - http://SoloString.com