Re: Looper's Delight File Library

  Doug, I actually didn't get to the point of uploading, as when I clicked
on the link to display the directory, instead of displaying a particular
directory's  contents, I simply got a page in Netscape which gave a number
code  which was perhaps 404 and said bad request.
  I'll try it again this evening or early tomorrow and let ya know how it
goes, or take a screen shot.
  Have a wonderful evening...

Smiles,

CQ

At 08:18 PM 10/21/02 -0500, you wrote:
>Hiya CQ!
>
>Thanks for the nice words.
>
>I'm not sure what you mean by a "bad request" screen, but I definitely
>want
>to try to help.  Can you be more specific about the error you saw, or even
>better take a screen shot of it and email it to me at dougcox@pdq.net?
>
>Second, did you check the file that you were uploading to ensure that it
>was
>2MB or less?  On some systems, if you attempt to upload a file that's too
>large, you can get an error screen.
>
>Lemme know!  Sorry you had some trouble with the system.
>
>Doug

---