Re: software loopers

I'll second your endorsement of Ablrton Live.
Though if you're in to real time processing of a "live" instrument in my
book nothing touches Audiomulch.
Im using a laptop runnning Audiomulch for instrument processing, loops,
firing samples, reading midi  information AND running a video projection on
31st in Cardiff, Wales.