Re: Looper's Delight File Library

  Mark said,  ...and fab track Goddess, you are quite a guitar hero! very
cool technique
with 505 pitching repeater... will be nicking this off you!!!

  <smile>   Thanks Mark, you're too kind!   Yes, I like the pitch function
a whole lot.  You can also record a loop as it's being pitched which is
also way cool!  -Anyway, nick away!, K?   I'll try to download your tune if
the links will be nice and show up for me.   <smile>  Have an awesome
day!...

Smiles,

CQ

---