Re: For Terje Rypdal Fans

Jim,

In a message dated 10/28/02 9:14:16 AM, jimp@pobox.com writes:

>hey, he stole your title!

Naw, It's a line from a Latin mass, and a number of composers
have done settings for it -- the most famous of which is probably
Gyorgy Ligeti (who's piece was used in Kubrick's "2001, A Space
Odyssey" film). My title was a deliberate play on the line from
the mass and Ligeti's title, but I changed "lux" to "flux" -- making
it not "eternal light" but "eternal change." So, you could say I
stole the idea too . . . at least partly . . . in a way . . . :-)

Best,

tEd ® kiLLiAn

http://www.mp3s.com/tedkillian
http://www.pfmentum.com/flux.htm