Roland MS1 sampler

I have recently bought a roland ms1 second hand for
half nothing as there was no instruction manual etc.
However in my travels I have discovered that it needs
a 4mb 5v aha type II card, which  seem to be  pretty
thin on the ground to say the least.However it seems
to be possibly to buy 8mb versions of the same cards.
I would be grateful for any information on this
product/smart card etc, and if someone could get me
acess to a manual in some shape or form I would pray
for their intentions until my dying day!..
Eoin