EDP/LoopIV Problem

At my gig tonight, when I fired up my rack, my EDP starting scrolling the
usual Loop IV info but then kept going around in a loop (no pun intended)
and never went into it's regular looping mode with the function lights on.
Then after 5 minutes it suddenly went into it's normal mode. When I started
a loop it was cool bit then suddenly stopped in the middle for no reason
and
erased the loop.

After all that it worked fine for the rest of the gig....

but it's got me worried.....I never had a problem with Loop III and I've
had
the new Loop IV software in for over a month with no problems until now.

Anybody got any ideas????

-Arthur Lee
www.arthurleemusic.com