Re: Radio Massacre International

<<I'm now in london, where I've worked for mtv
europe for the last ten years. my band (radio
massacre international) are gigging in california
next week and philadelphia the week after, with a
repeater and a jam-man and some sequencers and
stuff. possibly a mellotron or two in CA.>>

Hey, I've heard of Radio Massacre International!
I've actually been wanting to hear your stuff for
quite sometime now, but apart from one album that
Wayside Music presently carries, I don't seem to
be able to find too much of it available here in
the US. Care to name any retailers on the web who
take Mastercard (unlike Fiedling Melisch, I don't
have Diner's Club OR Bank Of America) who stock
your albums?

=====
May you never thirst!
The Scuba Diver Presently Known As Chris

"What do you get when you give a yo-yo to a flock of flamingos?"-James
Earl Jones