Re: How about a new Loopers' Delight CD?

----- Original Message -----
From: "David" <vze2ncsr@verizon.net>
To: <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Sent: Friday, November 01, 2002 04:26:AM
Subject: How about a new Loopers' Delight CD?

> Any interested in working on this?
>
> David

There's certainly enough of a range of styles to present.  I would wonder
whether they should be combined as a set, or sequestered per style?  For
instance, one piece using 'traditional' ambient might have good or bad
contrast with another using D&B.  Would these all be instrumental (in the
sense of not having lyrics).?  Am I asking difficult questions?

Did everyone else eat too much candy last night? :)

S.P. Goodman
EarthLight Productions
*
http://www.earthlight.net/Gallery - Cartoons and Illustrations!