Re: EDP/LoopIV Problem

Arthur-

 From my experience, the EDP seems to be somewhat sensitive to
temperature.  I like to get the EDP powered up as early as possible, at
least 1/2 hour before a performance.  It could just be superstition, but
it
seems like any weird stuff happens just after powering it up, before the
components reach steady-state.  Since the weather is starting to get cold
in the northern hemisphere, I'd be careful about warming things up.

-Hans