RE: Radio Massacre International

Title: RE: Radio Massacre International

>>but apart from one album that Wayside Music presently carries, I don't seem to be able to find too much of it available here in the US. Care to name any retailers on the web who take Mastercard (unlike Fiedling Melisch, I don't have Diner's Club OR Bank Of America) who stock your albums?<<

jeez- which one is that? ONE title? we have issued 8 titles through centaur/cds (based in scotland) and another 8 or so as cd-r's, which are beginning to be distributed in the same sort of quantity as the other titles. the 9th "proper" release was through SMD/neuharmony in the hope that distribution would improve....

so. I know we've sent stock to cuneiform and eurock, and centaur has a reciprocal arrangement of some sort with some other distributors.

the long term plan is to recover control of the disposition of the centaur titles (since they plainly aren't being made widely-enough available; dave, if you're reading this, the website needs work!) and manage the manufacture and distribution ourselves. grrr....

I've forwarded y'r mail to steve, the other keybd player, since he's dealt with more of this than me, and I'll let you know soon. we're looking forward to gigging in the US next weekend.

duncan.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

The contents of this e-mail are confidential to the ordinary user
of the e-mail address to which it was addressed, and may also
be privileged. If you are not the addressee of this e-mail you may
not copy, forward, disclose or otherwise use it or any part of it
in any form whatsoever.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please e-mail the sender
by replying to this message.

MTV reserves the right to monitor e-mail communications from
external/internal sources for the purposes of ensuring correct
and appropriate use of MTV communication equipment.

MTV Networks Europe