From: Kirby Shelstad <kirbyshelstad@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2002 11:06:42 -0600
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: Seeking EDP's for sale?

i thought you were a bongo player

Tom Roady wrote:

From: Looping9string@aol.com
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 08:54:13 EST
To: loopers-delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Seeking EDP's for sale?
I have been collaborating with a ZEN drummer using my pair of Gibson EDP's...

In our collaboration and discussion we have concluded that He needs his own
pair of EDP's as well, to do what we currently have in mind...

He would like to find one used and or, at a reasonable / best price...

BOTH with the floor pedal controllers.

Any leads and / or suggestions?

He is interested in just getting at least one for now so please contact me if
you have one or a pair that you would consider selling.

I TOO PLAY ZENDRUMS WITH JUST ONE EDP...I'VE BEEN WANTING TO GET MY HANDS ON ANOTHER ONE ALSO FOR STEREO LOOPING...LET ME KNOW IF YOU FIND 3...TOM ROADY