Re: Loop station

>Yep, that's the RC-20. Have a look on the "Tools of the Trade" page
>at LD.
><http://www.loopers-delight.com/tools/tools.html>http://www.loopers-delight.com/tools/tools.html
>
>There's a lot of discussion in the archives about it from last
>summer-ish when it came out...

I was at a party where there were three musicians and one made heavy use
of an RC-20 yesterday (also a looper's delight member, Robb Monn,
but I didn't get a chance to ask him about the unit).

There were also three, count 'em, three DL-4s -- one player had two
and one player had none.  I'm a big DL-4 fan myself...

http://noumena.nervous.net/ is I think their website....

     /t
--

http://loopNY.com ......................An "open loop": shows every