Re:Radio Massacre International

<<>>but apart from one album that Wayside Music
presently carries, I don't seem to be able to
find too much of itavailable here in the US. Care
to name any retailers on the web who take
Mastercard (unlike Fiedling Melisch, I don't have
Diner's Club OR Bank Of America) who stock your
albums?<<

jeez- which one is that? ONE title?>>

Planets In The Wires, so says the Wayside website
(which, incidentally, is the same guys who run
Cuneiform Records). What's funny is, I found out
they had it because the search engine on their
website returns every entry that has whatever
you're searching for in the title or description.
So, if you do a search on Klaus Schulze, for
instance, you get back not only all the Klaus
Schulze titles they stock, but also anything
where they mention Schulze's name in the
description. While it turns up interesting
surprises such as the RMI title in question
(which I will have to try to remember when I put
in my next order with those guys), it can be
frustrating if you're looking for stuff in
particular by that one musician or group or
whatever.

I'll have to take another look at Eurock. I've
been visiting their site lately as I've been
wanting to get that 50 CD Klaus Schulze boxset
ever since it first appeared, but haven't taken
as much notice of other things they have listed.
I'll have to see what they have by you guys.

=====
May you never thirst!
The Scuba Diver Presently Known As Chris

"What do you get when you give a yo-yo to a flock of flamingos?"-James
Earl Jones