audio from gig in illinois cave?!

Hi Loopers,

 Hey, I played a solo electric guitar and loops gig in Carbondale, IL over
the weekend .It was teh Shawnee 3 day Halloween music festival and it was
really cool as it was held in a cave!!! a Natural ampitheatre type thing!!
WEll, check otu the venue here:

http://www.dtguitar.com/carbondale/shawnee_3.htm

if you ever get the chance to play there, I highly recommen it jsut for
the cool factor. Oh  Ihave a small audio clip mp3 from the concert which
you can here here:

http://www.dtguitar.com/carbondalemp3.mp3

I used 2 boomerangs and a jamman.....let me know what you think if you
would
Thanks
Denis

Denis Taaffe