Re: More EDP/LoopIV Problems

>Well, tonight during my gig I had a loop going for about 5 minutes and
>then
>it stopped and erased everything. This is starting to bum me out. I never
>had a problem with Loop III so I don't know if it's a software issue or
>the
>pedals (standard EDP model) or the EDP itself.
>-Arthur Lee
>www.arthurleemusic.com

Did you do the tests I posted on Friday?

If you think its too dificult, just ask!

I am very sorry that a technical problem for which I feel responsible
to some degree spoiled another gig of yours, but all I can to is try
to help you by email.
And we may succeed before the next gig...

so here the test again:
- connect any cable to the BrotherSync input and hold the tip to some
ground point (a screw on the cabinet or so) and see whether the
problem appears.
- heat just the simms (with a hair dryer for example) to se whether
the problem appears.
- take out the two SIMMs closer to the front pannel (U38/39, the
others are essencial) to see whether the problem disappears (even
under the conditions above).

--

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org