Re: Loop station

i know some guys is austin (texas) that use sequencers and and edp.
the bass player started using a dl4 and i heard a recording where he
was looping his voice with it. the loop was synced and i asked the
guitarist
"i thought the dl4 had no synch, how are you doing it"
the guy was just resynching the loop manually, by hitting play on the
downbeat...

so there you go.
the human machine has been doing this sort of thing for a long time...
so is this "looping" or not?

oh btw, the band is called Mystery Sister.
http://www.auslandermusic.com/mystery.html