Re: Digitech gnx 3

----- Original Message -----
From: "Per Boysen" <per@boysen.se>
Yes. A music store here lent me one for test but I have to say I didn't
like it much for a looper, compared to my EDP and Repeater.
=========
Hi Per,

Since you own both a Repeater and an EDP, I'd be interested in hearing how
you
use these two devices: How do you use them the same?  How do you use them
differently?

Cheers,

Bill
Group!]
Host of the AM/FM Show on WMUH Allentown  91.7 FM every other Saturday at
6 am.
Host of Afterglow on WMUH every Thursday morning from 8:00 to 9:30.
http://soundscapes.us/~bill/amfm
http://soundscapes.us/~bill/afterglow
Listen on-line to WMUH at http://www.muhlenberg.edu/wmuh  and click  REAL
AUDIO