Re: Seeking Switches

i prefer the metal carlingswitch 4oz switches. (16-3P series)
i haven't tried installing them in the original footswitch, though...
they make a little more noise, and have a longer throw,
but i like how they feel and they are far more durable than
the ones in the original edp fs.

i have been wondering if the ones with plastic caps would be quieter.
i also was thinking of putting rubber grommets or felt on the caps.