Re: self hypnosis (was: Seeking EDP Switches)

Kirby wrote:
>an habitual addiction to some sort of self hypnosis

as everbody knows, I like this aspect specially...

Does it regenerate you?
Maybe the way others find a balance in meditating, praying, or even
sports... ?
Do you think that the repetition is the point about it?
If so: would constantly playing the same bring a similar effect?
Does the machine do it better or is it just easier?
For how long do you do such hypnosis?

Miko calls it "divination (attempt)". Does that word exist or is it
just him? ;-)
Maybe we should build "divinators" ;-)
Interesting: Portuguese "adivinhar" means "to guess"

thank you for helping to understand this phenomenon
Matthias

--

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org