Re: Loop station

> >the guy was just resynching the loop manually, by hitting play on
> >the downbeat...
> >
> some may call it sampling... but whatever, i was not aware of this
> "foot-sync" function of the dl4, sorry.

You can do this on the EDP too.  I asked about it at one of Kim and Andre's
EDP demos in Oakland.  I think if you press mute, then press insert the
loop
will play only once (someone correct me here if I'm wrong).  So you can
retrigger every cycle by pressing insert.  I was using this for a while to
keep my live loops synced up to other people.  Also you can use this
function for a nice stutter effect.  If you want the loop to repeat again I
think you press mute to exit this function.
Jon