Re: EDP switches for drummers

> >Also, you can buy any 20Kohm potentiometer and wire it onto a mono 1/4"
> >cable.  You can use this to control the feedback value.  With a little
duct
> >tape, you could put a "lever" on the potentiometer shaft and mount it
near
> >enough to control it with your leg, or arm.
>
> this sounds great, Jon, do you use such mechanism and operate while
> fully playing?

I don't use it, but that's only because I'm lazy to build it (how weak is
that?!).  I've been thinking about mounting the pot near my left foot with
an arrangement so that I can move it side to side while I'm playing.  For
now I've just programmed a patch full of direct feedback values into my
triggers (I've only really started to experiment with changing feedback in
the middle of a loop to replace old material, so that hasn't trickled down
to my kit playing yet).
Jon