Re: EDP switches for drummers

I greatly appreciate the input and output!  The ideas are there and
everywhere!

To the electrical savy. What if we could eliminate the switch mechanism
altogether and just leave the contact open.

What if you ran a wire(s) from the edp pedal (as suggested by jondrums)
and
connected it to a cymbal (the metal content I am unsure)

Then wrap gold foil or some other metal contact to the edges of a stick.
Thus when the stick hits the cymbal it activates the function.

tq