RE: pompousprogloops

Title: Message
I saw them a few weeks ago, and I originally thought it was a loop he was constructing, but as it progressed, the 'repeats' didn't quite have the same inflections. I think it was pre-recorded.

Dave Eichenberger

http://www.hazardfactor.com

OK, to follow up on the "innocent pleasures" discussion, I saw Yes in concert last night. Chris Squire has turned into a big ham...

Unexpected topicality, though: when they did Jon Anderson's "We Have Heaven", the layered "tell the moondog, tell the march hare" line certainly seemed to be a real-time loop. I couldn't see Anderson's feet (or a rack), so I don't know what gear was being used.

-t-

Do you Yahoo!?