Re: EDP switches for drummers

> >start playing.  If you place the unit near your left hand, you can hit
> >record at the end of a cycle pretty easily.
>
> hm, this means that you really just play that loop, nothing before
> and nothing at the next 1 because you have the finger on the EDP, is
> that it? Can you play well, like that?

ha!  You forget that a kit drummer uses 4 limbs independently to make
sounds, so sparing 1 limb isn't as big a deal as it is for a guitar player.
It takes some practice to learn certain patterns with only one hand, but it
is possible for most types of music. So, yes, I CAN play like that.  Now
the
question that is still in the air: Can I play well, like that?
Jon