Armatronix Gig Contest Winner Announced

Hello again-

Competition was fierce, but I'm very pleased to announce the winner of
the Armatronix gig contest:

Scuba Steve of Los Osos, California, U.S.A.

Steve will spin Funky and Deep House with Armatronix next Friday,
November 15th 2002 at Sweet Springs Saloon in Los Osos.  The Show will
begin at 9:30 pm, and  there will be a $4 cover.  Only those 21 and over
with ID will be admitted.

As a special surprise promotion from Armatronix' corporate sponsor, Red
Bull North America, Inc., Scuba Steve will also be awarded half a case
of Red Bull energy beverage.

Thanks to all those who responded, and better luck next time.

November 15th's show will also feature the debut performance of
Glommstien, destined to be one of America's greatest German Techno
bands.  Wear your Lederhosen and get in for half price!

In other news, Armatronix will appear live on KCPR Sessions on Thursday,
November 14th from 7 to 8 pm.  That's 90.1 on the FM dial, for those in
San Luis Obispo, California.  Or come on down to the station.  If it's
working, you might be able to watch on the KCPR webcam:
http://kcpr.calpoly.edu/music/live.html  Unfortunately, it has become
fiscally impossible for KCPR to stream their broadcast to the internet.
Find out more about that here: http://kcpr.calpoly.edu/music/live.html

Keep on keepin' it real,

-Hans
-http://artists.iuma.com/IUMA/Bands/armatronix/

Yeah, uh, see I got this really great routine I do using a long
corrugated tube, a funnel, a sequencer, and my ass.  Most people say its
"sick".
I'm kinda shy though and deftly afraid of criticism. Sound good, call
me.
Sir Phartzalot
Los osos, CA

entrant: zhane zoneman  -----i deseeerve this for i am zee most hiphop
unqualified and drunkest wierdo in the darkbar, eenytime. forever, i
will be play the funkymunkey bassmachine or a terrible version of cornet
until the dancers scream. believe
me, little hans, my handle bar mustache is sexy for all those osos
womens that would come to hear and watch as i gorge myself on tanqueray
and pretzels while i squawk and fandangle my guitario or stop it all and
i vill bleep blind stevie harmonica
sunglass while the ladies crumble before our sounds. influences include
pat benatar, inxs, and bootsie majango. thanks for de chances.

i can play the skin floot and nutt juggle. and i end my show with a big
splash that really getz the crowd involved.
k-mo