Re: playing loops or let the looper play?

>>I practice little segments
>>
>>||: over and over :||

:-)  rather:  ||: over and :||

>i enjoy doing this also, its like you are being the "looper" playing
>to a "loop".....michael

is it really the same feeling?

I have a really hard time to do this. Until a few years ago, I
completely rejected it. So therefore my thurst for the loop tool.
Then I became curious about playing looping and realized I can pretty
easily repeat something a few times, but then automatically a
variation drops in. Why is that?
If the brain is able to repeat (since it does it a few times) and I
ask it to continue, why does some other part of me interfere?
Now that I am getting better at it, I still dont feel the same as
with a looping tool, there is a lack of freedom to really dive into
it...
--

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org