RE: playing loops or let the looper play?

Can anyone tell me where to find these rare liquids right now?

-----Original Message-----
From: David Auker [mailto:DavAuk@Hevanet.com]
Sent: Saturday, November 09, 2002 3:13 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: playing loops or let the looper play?

> is it really the same feeling?

You refer to practicing, practicing vs. improvising...?

I suppose not the same feelings (but, is any loop the same as another...?).
What I cited was the repetition (practice) of written music, and that's
gotta be a whole controversy about the "art" involved in re-creating vs.
improvising !!

I spend a lot of time  ||: over and :||  to be able to let some wonderful
successions of notes flow through me, and I ALSO thoroughly enjoy crossing
over to the "tools of the (looping) trade" to make some very Unpredictable
sounds!  My boat floateth in different waters...my oars dippeth in some
rare
liquids, indeed!

David A.