RE: OT: you're boring

No one wants to be old.  But the minute you try to have fun you get
punished
for it.

The minute you try to be generous you get punished for it.

The minute you fall in love you get punished for it.

The minute you find God in a stone, you get punished for it.

The minute you say you want to do a drug to reach a shaman's deep state,
you
get punished for it.

Yes, it's the most fucking awful thing in the world to be boring.

Will someone please tell me where the people are who really do want to
experience life?

Apparently none of my friends.  They want me to solidify like cement and
rot
in a grave called mundanity.

I feel like dropping all off my friends and finding a whole new set.

All of my old friends think that money is everything, that being
comprehended every minute of one's life is a necessary evil- and worst of
all- they fail to see the beauty in entropy, mistakes, passion, and random
senselessness.

And I HATE that I have to add "fucking" to my custom dictionary to get
spell
check to ignore it.