RE: you're boring

I'd rather be a drug-crazed roadie in love than a lonely bachelor with a
stay-at-home job.  ANY DAY.

-----Original Message-----
From: Eric Williamson [mailto:erwill@suitandtieguy.com]
Sent: Saturday, November 09, 2002 11:11 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: you're boring

Quoting charlotte moorman <swingsetc_70@yahoo.com>:
> you guys are really boring! you all sound like you
> study the Vicar diary entries! it's saturday night,
> for god's sake! stop pressing "LOOP7save?" and go out!

funny, as much as i like bob fripp and have (not currently, but in the
past)
so
painstakingly analysed his looping technique, i have not read _any_ of the
Vicar's diary.

and yes it's saturday night, and i'm in my studio with my techno friends
makin
some bumpin trance tracks to play at a rave next weekend in the Quad
Cities.
and now i'm reading email.

but i did go out yesterday, does that count?

Eric Williamson
www.suitandtieguy.com