Re: calm before the lull

  Charlotte, The First Women's Looping Festival just happened recently in
SJ CA, so the brothers got a good taste of us Loopy Chicks!   lol!   It was
a BLAST!!!  -and Lori, another loopy sista' and I were discussing a way
cool women's looping shirt lately!   It ROCKS!

Smiles,

Cara

At 12:11 AM 11/10/02 -0800, you wrote:
>oh ho ho, no; but i'm very aware of dear ms. moorman
>and her contributions (and her attributes, lucky mr.
>cage!.. i did play 'cello in grade school, for about 2
>seconds, then switched to keyboards, which i've never
>abandoned. i found your wonderful site by accident,
>and since i make my own drone/sound effect/vox/keys
>tapes with low fi tools- a few delay/repeat pedals, a
>new (Bday gift)loop station, a tape 1/4" deck(my dad
>taught me how to reverse a 1/4" tape's direction by
>rethreading the capstan, when i was 8, and i still use
>it!)- i come here now, every day, to drink at the well
>of knowledge. soon, my little demo CD of my band
>PUSSYKITTY will be ready (power-whispers and shrieky
>girl-sounds, with two other fine san fran chicks)and
>i'll start giggin' (like all the boys). teach on, brothers!

>U2 on LAUNCH - Exclusive greatest hits videos
>http://launch.yahoo.com/u2

---

-Then, anything is possible..."

http://home.earthlink.net/~thefates