Re: you're boring

  Andre said, in response to Charlotte, My dear, you're talking to a group
of people who use a technique
fundeamentally based on the premise of playing with onesself.  If we
could go out, we wouldn't be here in the first place!

  *laughing*  -speak for yourself!   lol!   considering that my friends
constantly bitch that they can't get a hold of  me, or I never return their
e-mails, or when they do get me on the phone, there first words tend to be,
-are you  alone?   lol!  YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!
  -and poor Rick Wonderful Soul Walker has been asking me for months for a
full-length CD!   lol!   -See, at least YOU get things done!!!
lollollol!

  Andre also said, >Cara Quinn versus Charlotte Moorman in a battle for The
One True
>Fripp-Signifying Self-Appointedly Divine Looper's Delight Chick!
>Ladies, start your Ebows!

  Hey!, the tripple Goddess!   <smile>  -just like Michael said earlier,
-THE PROPHECY IS BEING FULFILLED...  lol!

  So, if music is the cup that holds the wine of silence, why do my ears
ring after I drink a bunch of wine?!!!   lollollol!
  -and then I whine about drinking wine which is anything but silent, but
is it music?...
  -or more to the point, is it looping, art, or style?   lol!

  OK, enough from me, -just had to, couldn't resisst...   lol!   all this
talk of sex alcohol and such!   lol!   I did say a while ago that this list
needed to be sexed-up a bit!   lol!  -BTW, let me also join others Kim,
inwishing you a wonderfully warm and slightly belated Happy Birthday!!!
*big hug*

Love you guys!,

Cara Quinn

---