RE: more music

I guess you missed the actual problem:  I DON'T know any guitarists in SF!  Believe it or not.... :(
-----Original Message-----
From: Tim Nelson [mailto:psychle62@yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, November 11, 2002 6:58 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: RE: more music

Here's an idea, not the *only* approach, but it works: although you don't play guitar yourself, you probably know people who do. As I understand it, you make your music on  a computer. So you could try this: record a friend's playing, then do your own edits.

As far as the recording part, while there are a lot of very expensive high-end mic pre's out there, there are also several which are quite affordable. It's probably still the best solution to your "mic into the soundcard" hum problem...

-t-

 MIKO <m-i-k-o@attbi.com> wrote:

As I move back toward my music, can anyone tell me great sites for (don't bang me over the head when I ask this, ok?)- a broad range of downloadable royalty-free guitar loops?

Do you Yahoo!?