The AM/FM Show Playlist for November 9, 2002

[ Best viewed using a fixed spacing font. ]

The Saturday AM/FM Show is hosted every other week by Bill Fox who plays
electronic, ambient, spacemusic, Progressive Rock, and an eclectic mix of
other
genres.  The show airs from 6:00 am to 8:00 am on WMUH Allentown on 91.7
FM and
on the internet.  Send me comments if you love or hate what I played.  I
also
host Afterglow every Thursday from 8:00 am to 9:30 am.

                    Show #11                    November 9, 2002.

RECAP:
I started with spacemusic, ending with some progressive rock.  Along the
way, I
played the music of Radio Massacre International (RMI) who will play at the
next Gathering on November 16.

PLAYLIST:

Phase I/Space:

ARTIST                  TRACK                    ALBUM (label)
======================= ========================
==============================
VA [RMI]                Pipe                     Hampshire Jam Preserved
(none)
VA [Under the Dome]     Launch                   Hampshire Jam Preserved
(none)
Harold Grosskopf        Come Pass the Gate       Digital Nomad (AMP)
Harold Grosskopf        Diving at the Reichstag  Digital Nomad (AMP)
RMI                     Small Frozen North       Frozen North (Centaur)

Phase II/Eclectic:

ARTIST                  TRACK                    ALBUM (label)
======================= ========================
==============================
Ponce and Zebelman      Declaration              Song of Songs (Spring
Hill)
Love Moods              Cliff Side Village       Deep Passion (Music
Universe)
Xumantra                Garuda Mambo             Dance of Life (Xonic)
Alias Zone              Phunque                  Lucid Dreams (Cyber
Motion)
Dagobert Bohm           Pacific Sundown          Morning Flight (inak)

Phase III/Progressive Rock:

ARTIST                  TRACK                    ALBUM (label)
======================= ========================
==============================
VA [Djam Karet]         Stage Three              The Official Bootleg
(ProgWest)
VA [Deadwood Forest]    King of the Skies        The Official Bootleg
(ProgWest)
Yes                     Don't Go                 Magnification (Beyond
Music)
Entrance                Alas Fugaces             En La Tierra (Mylodan)
Cast                    Legacy's Executor        Legacy (none)
Solaris                 The Martian Chronicles   The Martian Chronicles
(Gong)
                          Part IV *

 * = exerpt
VA = Various Artists (compilation)

I return to the AM/FM Show in two weeks on November 25.

Bill
Host of the AM/FM Show on WMUH Allentown  91.7 FM every other Saturday at
6 am.
Host of Afterglow on WMUH every Thursday morning from 8:00 to 9:30.
http://soundscapes.us/~bill/amfm
http://soundscapes.us/~bill/afterglow
Listen on-line to WMUH at http://www.muhlenberg.edu/wmuh  and click  REAL
AUDIO
Host of EMUSIC, an electronic, ambient, and space  music  show.
Thursdays  at
11  pm  on  WDIY  88.1  FM,  Allentown  and Bethlehem and 93.9 FM in
Easton and
Phillipsburg.     http://wdiy.org/programs/emusic        All times are
GMT-5:00
Listen on-line to WDIY at http://wdiy.org and click LISTEN
To subscribe to the EMUSIC on WDIY list, go to
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/emusic-wdiy  and  click  on  [Join  This
Group!]
Personal site: http://soundscapes.us/~bill               All times are
GMT-5:00