the metalanguage problem as basis for apparent inanity

Mark,

Communicating these things to me sets me straight often.  If it seemed I
ignored you before, I didn't see.

Sometimes I have written to "see my posts"- but I'm trying hard to evolve
beyond that ego masturbation.

What you don't understand is that for a while I was crazy enough to think
that aside from music, people were or have been using innuendo on this list
as a way of making humorous communications through subtext.  Thus, Mark,
there have been times when I responded to the perceived innuendo and not to
the directly discussed musically-based looping discussion.

And if you review recent posts I think you'll see that "looper" and
"repeater" are very often used as metaphor, and that there's a
sub-community
of this list who use humor and metalanguage to discuss looping as a concept
or philosophy that and guide or underscore the life of a looping musician,
and not just the act of creating and using audio loops for music.

Regards,

MIKO