From: MIKO [mailto:m-i-k-o@attbi.com]
Sent: Monday, November 11, 2002 10:59 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: RE: The Quote

More proof of the innuendo factor...

-----Original Message-----
From: Clayton Gary Lehmann [mailto:relayonemanband@earthlink.net]
Sent: Monday, November 11, 2002 9:34 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com

Markie say--
I figured you were a fan as you looped a Rundgren song at the Santa Cruz
loopfest.  Man that guy seems to range from genius to sap.

Yeah--I stopped buying his albums for a while because of the uneven
quality--but some of the stuff is brilliant, and I didn't really appreciate
"Wailing Wall" for the longest time--kinda go for the uptempo stuff.
Gotta go, but I'll be in touch.
Sincerely,
Gary