MIKO, please leave this list

     MIKO,

     Please leave this list.  This is not the place for you to waste other
people's time with your
random psycho-babble.  A few people have left already because of you and
I'm next on that list.
If I see you name on this list next week with anything, I mean anything
other than ON TOPIC stuff,
I'll be taking a break for a while too.

     I'm asking you nicely and respectfully.  Please leave.

         SVG